bio: Self taught Hair & Makeup stylist, Sydney Dreamer✨ Assyrian💙❤️ Mr Gewargis💑 [email protected] 📧 'Hair and Makeup By Nahren' on FB
number of photos: 673
followed by: 3934
Sometimes a picture doesn't just speak a thousand words - it speaks volumes.
I'll apologize for this post when Turkey apologizes for the countless genocides they're responsible for. Today marks 100 years since the horror began to unfold - and still, it continues. #AssyrianGenocide #ArmenianGenocide #Assyrian #Armenian #Greek #IDiedIn1915 #SEYFO
✨ P R E S S P L A Y ✨ for a #MOTD in motion 🎥 Today's look was no liner and lots of lashes! added a touch of sparkle to the lids and cheeks because who doesn't love a little sparkle in their life? ✨🙋🏼✨ hehe Stay blessed and stay beautiful angels, Lots of love - N 😘
#LashesForDays #ModelRockLashes #MUA #SydneyMUA #MakeupByNahren
It was pouring rain, but that wasn't enough to get in the way of a quick photo with the epic GILGAMESH! Taken today during the @acsyaorg Educational trip to the Nicholson Museum at Sydney University where we saw ancient relics from Nineveh, Nimrud and various other areas of Mesopotamia 💙❤️💛 #SydneyUniversity #NicholsonMuseum #Gilgamesh #Assyrian #Mesopotamia #ACSYAEducation
And now that my work weekend is over - it's time to relax and unwind 👌🏻Enjoying my @bara_soy_candles Fringipani candle - argh!! It is divineeeee 😍 The fragrance fills the room, so delish! Be sure to check out their page and see what other amazing scents might tickle your fancy - Theres so many!! 😍 Hope your Sunday has been amaze balls my lovelies! Stay blessed and stay beautiful - N xx
#SoyCandle #Frangipani #AWholeLottaAmazingness!!
A #MakeupTransformation of one of my beautiful bridesmaids this morning - The girls were wearing a gorgeous shade of lilac so did the makeup to compliment their dresses 💜 Kept it glowy and fresh! ✨ As always - there are no edits on these images, raw from my iPhone 6 plus (a HD camera is great but can be very unforgiving if there are any flaws in the makeup so this is exactly as it was in person) Have a beautiful weekend pretty people! Lots of love, N xx #SydneyMUA #MUA #MOTD #BridalStylist #BridesmaidMakeup #BeforeAndAfter
@m3_hair - She never disappoints! Hi lovelies! So many of you ask me about my hair all the time so to answer your questions 👉🏻 I don't dye my hair, this is my natural colour (very lucky in that way 😉) 👉🏻 I pretty much don't let anyone but Marcella at @m3_hair touch my hair lol It's no joke, this woman is gifted! No more worrying about hairdressers butchering your beautiful long hair when you're in her hands - she's incredible. Oh and her blow dries?! On another level! 🙌🏻 Be sure to check out her page and show her some love, you'll be glad you did!! #HairStylist #FreshCut #TrustedHairdresser #AmazingHairIsTheBestRevenge 😉 xx
Thanks for the tag @beautybyfadelh - love you! 😘 now here's some fun facts you may not have known about me 😉
1. I'm 26 years old 👵🏼 2. I'm one of 4 kids and the middle sister of 3 girls (that sounds more like a riddle lol!) 3. I've never studied neither hair or makeup in my life!
4. I fell in love with my best friend of 3 and a half years 💑 5. Makeup is my pick me up when I'm having a bad day - beat face on, I'm ready to take on the world again!
6. One of the best parts of my job to me is having the ability to make others feel amazing about themselves 😎
7. I would spend the rest of my life traveling if I could - the world is such a big place, imagine the adventures! 🌎😍✈️
8. My sisters are my bestest friends in the wholest widest world! It's true, I love them to itty bitty bits and couldn't live without them 😊
9. Traveling to Iraq changed my entire perspective on life (suddenly things that were so important to me didn't seem so important anymore....)
10. I am my own worst critic.
11. My greatest fear in life is disappointing my loved ones.
12. I was born and raised in Sydney, Australia. 🇦🇺
13. I can read, write and speak fluent Assyrian 💙❤️💛
14. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with Disney - yes I'm a Disney princess, problem? 👸🏼
15. I rarely listen to English music - I love world music, even if I don't know the meaning to the words - I enjoy the actual music (but Assyrian is my favourite) 🎶
16. Law and order is hands down my favourite show EVER!
17. I love writing - poetry is my way of expression.
18. I love listening to older people's stories - I'm fascinated by their life experiences.
19. I sing when I'm happy - if my song is on and I'm not singing, something is up! 😶
20. I still find it hard to believe I built a career from something I purely loved doing and have become actual friends with so many of my clients - so incredibly blessed to know so many amazing people 🙏🏻 Did you guys learn something about me that you didn't know?! For those ill be tagging, cannot wait to see yours ☺️ xx
So incredibly proud to be not only a board member of the Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Youth Alliance, but also one of the faces of the #UnitedNotDivided campaign. For those wondering, this campaign aims at working to break down the barriers within our nation that have held us back for so long and strive toward being a stronger more united front. One voice, one nation - the time for unity is now. To our youth especially, change begins with you - be the difference that our nation needs to survive. @acsyaorg @acsyaorg @acsyaorg #Assyrian #Chaldean #Syriac #UnitedNotDivided #ADemandForAction #ChangeIsComing
Snapchat 1 - Me 0. Who else is guilty of this?! I can't be the only one 🙈 lol today's #MOTD captured while sitting in Sydney's bumper to bumper traffic 😩 For those of you who are on snapchat - it's nahrensharinag 😉 Snap you soon lovers! 😘 #MUA #SydneyMUA #MakeupSelfie #SnapchatWinsAgainnnnn
It may be Autumn here is Australia, but I'm dreaming of spring ✨🌸✨ Taking it back to my Christmas #OOTD - floral top is H&M, skirt is from a random little boutique and shoes are Aldo (Chicago). Happy hump day lovelies! Stay blessed and stay beautiful - N 💕😘💕 #SpringFashion #GirlyGirl #HM #Aldo #FloralPrints