I've been tagged to do the 20 Facts tag, so here goes!
1) I’m 22 years old
2) Born, raised and live in London
3) I’m 5’5 (plus I can’t walk in heels)
4) I’m about to start my 2nd year in Medicine. I have a previous degree in Biomedical Sciences.
5) I started wearing hijab aged 11, but I would say I understood the value of hijab more at around age 15
6) I hate wearing my glasses
7) I love cars, supercars, learning about them, just everything about cars. I’d love to travel to the most dangerous rounds in the world… in Peru, Alaska, Nepal, New Zealand, etc.
8) I looooooove steak! My favourite cuisines are Thai and Turkish. Meat over chicken any day :P
9) I have such a bad memory… Especially with names and faces!
10) Love reading/watching soppy romantic movies/books :P One of my favourites is ‘P.S. I Love You’
11) Favourite chocolates are Lindt and Galaxy Smooth
12) I really want a small cactus for my room
13) I listen to old school Bollywood music a looooot, especially when I’m cooking or cleaning… Quite embarrassing really :P
14) I’m scared of pretty much all animals. Oh, and I'm also scared of deep water (probs because I can't swim)
15) Every 4th picture on my instagram is related to Islam, which helps me to not get too bogged down with fashion and to remind me that nothing is above our religion
16) I drink about 4 cups of tea a day!
17) I'm that friend who'd drop that laaaame joke loool! I love people who make me laugh
18) I’m very easily startled… Horror movies, loud noises, sudden movement, rollercoasters… Big no-no!
19) I’m very big on keeping promises, following through on your word
20) My parents’ happiness means the world to me
I've tagged a couple of people. Do share your 20 facts too, I'd love to read them ❤️
'Pink Love' necklace by @serenegems 😊 They have a brilliant free necklace lengthening service when purchasing their products... Ideal for those who find it difficult to wear statement necklaces with hijab!
@cherryblossomhijabs you sorted me out with the perfect hijab when I needed it the most, thank you! It matches so well with lots of my desi dresses, especially this one that I wore to a wedding yesterday 🙈☺️